Posts for category: None
How to Avoid Baby Bottle Tooth Decay
- Wipe your baby’s gums with a clean, damp cloth after every feeding to remove plaque and leftover foods.
- Never coat the baby’s pacifier in sweeteners, such as honey or jam.
- When your child’s first tooth erupts, brush it gently with a child-sized toothbrush and water. Check with Little Harpeth Children's Dentistry before using any type of fluoride treatment.
- Only serve juice and other sugary drinks at mealtime.
- Infants should always finish their bottle prior to napping or going to bed.
- Introduce training cups for drinking by 12 months of age.
- Promote a healthy, well-balanced diet, and limit foods that contain sugars, which contribute to decay.
- Schedule your child’s first appointment with your [location] dentist by his or her first birthday.
Welcome to the Blog of Little Harpeth Children's Dentistry
Whether you are an existing patient or searching for a dentist in the Nashville, TN area, we’re excited you are here. With the dental industry advancing, we recognize the importance of keeping our patients and visitors up to date with all of the new and exciting things taking place in our practice.
As we move forward with our blog, we hope to promote dental awareness as a vital part of your healthy lifestyle. Here you will find a variety of articles and topics including dental news, advancements in dental technology and treatments, practical oral health advice and updates from our practice.
We hope you find our blog to be helpful, engaging and informational to ensure your best dental health.
As always, feel free to contact our Little Harpeth Children's Dentistry office with any dental questions or concerns.
-- Little Harpeth Children's Dentistry